ID2S is the first European CSD to offer real-time settlement for Money Market instruments in conjunction with its strategic partner NowCP, the issuance and trading platform.
ID2S is an EU Central Securities Depository (CSD) providing innovative pre-settlement, settlement, custody, asset servicing and issuer services for, in its first phase, (Negotiable EUropean Commercial Paper) NEU CP and other short term instruments. ID2S is majority owned by Orange (93%), which is one of the world's leading telecommunications operators, joined by CITI, a leading global bank.
Issuer ServicesID2S offers a fully integrated solution to support Issuers and Investors in NEU CP, supporting the entire lifecycle from issuance to settlement.
ID2S provides issuers with an automated process for NEU CP issuance from initial set up in its static data environment until final settlement in TARGET2-Securities (T2S). Offering same day settlement, ID2S supports clients in reducing credit and counterparty risk, and improving liquidity management.
Settlement ServicesID2S operates a securities settlement system dedicated to transactions in NEU CP issued within ID2S.
ID2S provides a smooth, quick, efficient and cost conscious settlement process for all of the trades executed either through a Multilateral Trading Facility or Over-The-Counter. Our settlement infrastructure ensures a high straight-through-processing rate for all the lifecycle steps of the post-trade process.
Investor ServicesID2S has initially developed core services as set out in CSDR. These are :
- Notary service supporting issuance of NEU CP
- Central maintenance service supporting safekeeping of NEU CP
- Settlement service for NEU CP in TARGET2 Securities (T2S)
Asset servicing supporting the full corporate action lifecycle from notifications and processing (redemption and cash distributions) through to final reporting.
Date of establishment
EUR 300 bn
NEUCP 3rd largest market with current outstandings close to EUR 300 bn
The contractual relationship between ID2S and its participant is governed by the following documents :
How to become a Participant of ID2S
CSDR Documentation :
- Circular 1 - ID2S Business Calendar 2019
- Circular 2 - ID2S Cut-Off Times
- Circular 3 - ID2S Release Notes v8.1
- Circular 4 - Business Calendar 2020
- Circular 5 - Release Notes v9.2
- Circular 6 - Release Notes v9.3
- Circular 7 - ID2S Release v9.3 deferral
- Circular 8 - Release Notes v10.3
- Circular 9 - Release Notes v10.4
- Circular 10 - Release Notes v10.6
- Circular 11 - Release Notes v10.9
- Notice 1 - ID2S Capital Redistribution 2019
- Notice 2 - STEP accredited
- Notice 3 - Operational Live Date July 16th (English Version)
- Notice 3 - Operational Live Date July 16th (French Version)
- Notice 4 - Participant Announcement Date July 26th (English Version)
- Notice 5 - ID2S release v8.1 (English Version)
- Notice 6 - Update to Legal Documentation
- Notice 7 - Update of Pricing Policy and Fee Schedule
- Notice 8 - Update to Legal Documentation
- Notice 9 - Participants Announcement
- Notice 10 - Participant Announcement
- Notice 11 - Operating hours
- Notice 12 - Participants Announcement
- Notice 13 - COVID–19 Readiness Update
- Notice 14 - T2S Production Issues